Dragons love tacos. They love chicken tacos, beef tacos, great big tacos, and teeny tiny tacos. So if you want to lure a bunch of dragons to your party, you should definitely serve tacos. Buckets and buckets of tacos. Unfortunately, where there are tacos, there is also salsa. And if a dragon accidentally eats spicy salsa . . . oh, boy. You’re in red-hot trouble.
The award-winning team of Adam Rubin and Daniel Salmieri has created an unforgettable tale of new friends and the perfect snack.
- Age Range: 3 - 7 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 2
- Lexile Measure: AD720L (What's this?)
- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Dial Books; 5/20/12 edition (June 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803736800
- ISBN-13: 978-0803736801
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 0.3 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,475 customer reviews)